Magnesia Carbon Brick
View all products detail
- High resistance towards basic foreign substances, slags, fluxes, alkali salts, sulphur, fluorine, chlorine and carbone monoxide.
- Excellent resistance towards thermal and thermal-mechanical stresses, thermal shocks, thermal spalling, mechanical abrasion and erosion, penetration and infiltration of liquid metals.
- High thermal-mechanical stability, high thermal conductivity and heat storage capacity.
- Good volume stability and low porosity.
- For the iron and steel industry as wear and permanent lining in open hearth and electric arc furnaces.
- Applicable for furnaces used by the nonmetallic industry, burning zone for rotary cement kilns and shaft kilns for lime.
- Applicable in furnaces operated by the nonferrous metal industry (Cu, Ni, Pb, Sn, Zn, AI).
- Usage in heat storage and pre-heater plants.