High Alumina Bricks
View all products
- Alumina content in high Alumina brick up from 45% to 95% and service temperature up to 1,900 ℃
- Excellent corrosion resistance to neutral slag and metal penetration resistance at high liquid temperature.
- Improved thermal shock and corrosion resistance at high temperature.
- High density, high mechanical strength and good volume stability at high temperature.
- Good for Iron and Steel making operation at the area of working zone in ladle and EAF roof.
- For reheating furnace such as anchor brick and burner block.
- Transition and cooling zone of rotary cement kiln, lime shaft klin etc.
- Bottom and door foundry air furnace and side wall of aluminum refining melting furnace etc.