View all products
- Alumina content in fireclay bricks approximate 28-45% are classified to Medium-duty Fireclay brick. High-duty Fireclay brick. High-duty Fireclay brick.
- Alumina content in fireclay bricks between about 10-28% ae classified to low alumina fireclay bricks.
- Good thermal shock and spalling resistance.
- Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Good volume stability at high temperature.
- High machanical strength.
The main applications for Fireclay brick are listed below:
- Furnace construction.
- Blast furnace/Hot blast stove.
- Coke ovens and gas furnace.
- Glass industry
- Cement industry
- Safety lining of ladle.
- Backup lining of boiler.